Coast FX411 Folding Knife 4" Spear Point 7Cr17 Black Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum and Cocobolo Handle
- John Masen Vertical Forend Grip with Attachment Bar AR-15... $18.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.7" Spear... $15.49 Available
- Cold Steel FGX Karambit Tactical Fixed Blade Knife 4" Grivory... $9.99 Available
- KA-BAR ZK Acheron Neck Knife Fixed Blade 3.13" Clip Point... $9.29 Available
- TacStar Stock Adaptive Tactical RM-4 Take Down Ruger 10/22... $129.99 - $164.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear GI Spec Pistol Belt Expandable to 50" Waist... $7.99 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel and Wood
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Opening Method: Dual Thumb Studs
- Blade length: 4"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Weight: 5.4 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.