Gamo Hornet Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 4x 32mm Matte
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can Tall 30 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Peltor PTL Push-To-Listen Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Black... $55.99 Available
- Gamo Match Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.5 Grain Flat Nose Tin... $3.99 Available
- MTM Ammo Wallet Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round 22-250... $6.49 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 9.8 Grain... $7.99 Available
- MTM Ammo Wallet Pistol Ammunition Carrier 18-Round 380 ACP,... $6.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Iosso Eliminator Shotgun Bore Brush 28 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $3.49 Available
- Lee Large Series 3-Die Set 577-450 Martini-Henry 1-1/4"-12... $82.99 Available
- Crosman Destroyer Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9 Grain Pointed... $3.99 Available
- Tipton Bore Brush Set 13-Piece Rifle Best Bronze... $19.99 Available
- Swenson Extended Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Matte Stainless Steel... $21.99 Available
- Wolff Hammer Spring Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226, P228, P229... $3.99 Available
- MTM Crossbow Bolt Case 12 Bolts up to 23" long Plastic Smoke... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Gamo Hornet Air Rifle
Weight: 6 lbs.
Overall Length: 43-1/3"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3¾ lbs.
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps with PBA / 1000 fps with Lead
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Steel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break than others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommend to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.