Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri Plus Fixed Blade Knife 12" Kukri SK5 Carbon Steel Kraton Handle Black
The Gurkha Kukri Plus features a SK-5 High Carbon Steel blade that has a near perfect balance of good blade toughness and superior edge holding ability. SK-5 High Carbon steel has traditionally been used for hand tools, such as chisels and other wood working tools, and has stood the test of time. The Kray-Ex handle fits your hand perfectly and makes swinging the Kukri easy. For the ultimate brush clearer or home defense weapon, look no farther than the Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri Plus.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: SK-5 High Carbon
- Handle Material: Kray-Ex
- Blade Shape: Kukri
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Secure-Ex Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Blade length: 12"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Overall Length: 17"
- Weight: 22.9 oz
- Adventure Medical Kits Tactical Field/Trauma with QuikClot... $39.99
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $4.58 View More Options
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49
- DMT Sharpeners 8" DuoSharp Double Sided Diamond Whetstone... $72.99