Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri Plus Fixed Blade Knife 12" Kukri SK5 Carbon Steel Kraton Handle Black
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Adventure Medical Kits Tactical Field/Trauma with QuikClot... $39.99 Available
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 8" DuoSharp Double Sided Diamond Whetstone... $72.99 Available
The Gurkha Kukri Plus features a SK-5 High Carbon Steel blade that has a near perfect balance of good blade toughness and superior edge holding ability. SK-5 High Carbon steel has traditionally been used for hand tools, such as chisels and other wood working tools, and has stood the test of time. The Kray-Ex handle fits your hand perfectly and makes swinging the Kukri easy. For the ultimate brush clearer or home defense weapon, look no farther than the Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri Plus.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: SK-5 High Carbon
- Handle Material: Kray-Ex
- Blade Shape: Kukri
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Secure-Ex Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Blade length: 12"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Overall Length: 17"
- Weight: 22.9 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.