DPMS AR-15 Lo-Pro Flat-Top Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO
- DPMS AR-15 Oracle A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $379.99 - $452.99 Select Options
- DPMS AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $463.99 - $476.99 Select Options
- DPMS AR-15 Sportical Flat-Top Upper Receiver Assembly... $414.99 Available
- Colt AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $895.00 Available
- CMMG AR-15 MK4 T Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $689.99 - $700.98 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDM 9mm Luger 19-Round... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15... $40.49 Available
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $56.41 - $75.95 Select Options
- PTG 4-Flute Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter 3/8"... $29.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT Wrench Hard Case... $8.49 Available
- PTG 4-Flute Double Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter... $16.79 Available
- PTG 4-Flute Double Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter... $11.29 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kimber Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP... $21.99 - $39.99 Select Options
The Lo-Pro Upper is equipped with a 16" Target-Crowned Bull Barrel, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or mil-spec ammunition, and employs the versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. Additional features include heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, charging handle and complete bolt & carrier assembly. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate treated (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: Flat-Top Lo-Profile, Slickside
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Bull
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None, Target Crown
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Bolt Carrier: Commercial
- Muzzle Device: None
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.936"
- Handguard: DPMS GlacierGuard 2-Piece Polymer
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
This upper does NOT include or have provision for a forward assist, shell deflector, or dust cover.
Shipping Weight: 6.610 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.