DPMS AR-15 Lo-Pro Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" Bull Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with GlacierGuard Handguard
- DPMS AR-15 Oracle A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1... $426.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Sportical Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1... $382.39 Available
- DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9"... $476.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9"... $463.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 MK4 T Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in... $689.99 Available
- Colt AR-15 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7"... $895.00 Available
- Sierra Sports Master Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain... $19.79 Available
- Aguila Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket ... $17.29 - $329.99 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 41 Remington Magnum, 45 ACP... $3.49 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDM 9mm Luger 19-Round... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $16.04 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $35.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington, 243... $9.99 Select Options
- Del-Ton Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $11.46 - $12.99 Select Options
- KNS Front Sling Swivel Mount Stud Steel Parkerized... $13.00 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Available
The Lo-Pro Upper is equipped with a 16" Target-Crowned Bull Barrel, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or mil-spec ammunition, and employs the versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. Additional features include heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, charging handle and complete bolt & carrier assembly. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate treated (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: Flat-Top Lo-Profile, Slickside
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Bull
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None, Target Crown
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Bolt Carrier: Commercial
- Muzzle Device: None
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.936"
- Handguard: DPMS GlacierGuard 2-Piece Polymer
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
This upper does NOT include or have provision for a forward assist, shell deflector, or dust cover.
Shipping Weight: 6.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.