The Lo-Pro Upper is equipped with a 16" Target-Crowned Bull Barrel, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or mil-spec ammunition, and employs the versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist rate capable of stabilizing a wide selection of different bullet weights. Additional features include heat resistant GlacierGuard polymer handguards, single rail gas block, charging handle and complete bolt & carrier assembly. Aluminum parts are hard coat anodized to mil-spec, steel parts are manganese phosphate treated (parkerized) matte black.
- Upper Receiver: Flat-Top Lo-Profile, Slickside
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Bull
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None, Target Crown
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: None
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.936"
- Handguard: DPMS GlacierGuard 2-Piece Polymer
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Commercial
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
This upper does NOT include or have provision for a forward assist, shell deflector, or dust cover.