Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring Extra-Extra Power 1911
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $19.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring 1911 Government,... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Firing Pin 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super... $14.99 Available
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $4.29 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 22 lb... $6.99 Available
- DeSantis Double Magazine Pouch 45 ACP, 10mm Single Stack... $35.99 Select Options
- Springfield Armory National Match 2-Piece Full Length Recoil... $24.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Firing Pin Spring 1911 Factory Plus... $2.59 Available
- Swenson Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $17.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70,... $14.99 Available
- EGW Hammer Strut 1911 Titanium... $12.99 Available
Note: The firing pin return spring should be replaced every 5000 rounds to keep your 1911 in proper working order.
Shipping Weight: 0.019 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.