Briley Spherical Bushing Mandrel 1911 Government
- Les Baer Custom Extended Ejector 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Blue... $21.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Lapping Compound 320 Grit (Smoothing) 1 oz... $13.99 Available
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander... $18.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Spring Caddy 1911 Government... $29.99 Available
- Les Baer Custom Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Blue... $21.99 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Calibration Spring Pack 1911... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW Firing Pin Stop Oversize 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Briley has listed installation instructions for the bushings:
The spherical bushing is designed to increase accuracy and reliability by maintaining perfect alignment from barrel to slide by a unique system using a spherical ring. If the spherical bushing is disassembled, re-insert the ring in the horizontal cut and rotate to seat. Ensure that there is linear movement in the assembly. Lateral (axial) movement should be non-existent and is best checked in your gun when in the locked position to avoid misinterpreting axial movement with pivot.
Ring to Barrel Fit: Simply measure barrel at the muzzle and ensure that the number on the ring is .001 of an inch larger than the outside diameter (i.e. a .582 barrel O.D. should be fitted to a .583 ring). For those using an undersized ring (.575) a competent gunsmith should exercise care in not turning the barrel more than .001 under the size of the ring.