SOG Growl Fixed Blade Knife 3.6" Tanto 9Cr19MoV Stainless Steel Blade GRN Handle Black
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.04 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Tactical Collapsible Diamond Rod Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Slotted Head 1911 Blue... $2.49 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $32.99 Available
- Hogue Grip Screws Hex Head Sig Sauer P226, P228, P229 Blue... $8.49 Available
- Galco M7X Matrix Belt Slide Holster Right Hand Springfield XD... $27.96 Available
- Cold Steel Spike Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4" 4116 Stainless... $27.99 Select Options
- CCI Large Pistol Primers #300... $30.99 - $137.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Model 100 Standard Chain Handcuffs Steel... $24.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Voodoo Tactical Combat Shirt Cotton and Cotton Polyester... $31.95 Select Options
The Growl features full-tang construction and Glass Reinforced Nylon handle scales along either side. The handle scales have linear designed cutouts milled into them for improved grip and aesthetics. The handle scales are removeable for cleaning or if a cord wrap handle is preferred.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 9Cr18MoV
- Handle Material: GRN
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Overall Length: 8.1"
- Weight: 5.4 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.