Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 40+ Caliber 44" Carbon Fiber 8 x 32 Thread
- Tipton Cleaning Jag Set 12-Piece Threaded Brass... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Patch Trap... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Truly Remarkable Bore Cleaning Solvent 5 oz Liquid... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Bore Brush Set 14-Piece Rifle Bronze... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Real Avid ZipClip Adapter 8 x 32 Thread... $4.49 Available
- Allen Nock Pliers... $10.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 50 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.59 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 8 x... $5.49 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 510 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Bore Tech Eliminator Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz Liquid... $24.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 50 BMG... $45.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Slotted Tip Patch Holder 30 Caliber and Up 8 x 32... $2.99 Available
- Lyman 50 BMG Multi Tool... $54.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 50 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.99 Available
Technical Information: Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rod
Overall Rod Length: Working Rod Length (In Description) + Handle Length
Handle Material: Polymer
Handle Length: 6-1/2"
Handle Mount to Rod: Dual Ball Bearing
Rod Material: Carbon Fiber
Protective Coating on Rod: N/A
Tip Material: Brass
|Gun Type||Caliber||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Military||8 x 36||Female|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16" x 27||Female|
- 17 to 20 Caliber = .158"
- 22 to 26 Caliber = .208"
- 27 to 45 Caliber = .250"
- 40+ Caliber = .375"
- 50 BMG Caliber = .375"
Warranty: 1-Year against manufacturing defects.
Tipton Deluxe Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rods are warranted to withstand reasonable blows, torque pressures and shaft flexations during the course of normal firearm service operation. Use caution to minimize flexing the junction between the cleaning rod handle and the cleaning rod shaft. Tipton also recommends both the use of a bore guide to protect the firearm action, and wearing prudent safety eyewear when cleaning and/or services any firearm.