Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 40+ Caliber 44" Carbon Fiber 8 x 32 Thread
- Tipton Cleaning Jag Set 12-Piece Threaded Brass... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Patch Trap... $10.49 Available
- Tipton Truly Remarkable Bore Cleaning Solvent 5 oz Liquid... $10.49 Available
- Tipton Bore Brush Set 14-Piece Rifle Bronze... $17.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Real Avid ZipClip Adapter 8 x 32 Thread... $4.59 Available
- Allen Nock Pliers... $11.79 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Mini Riser Mount 1/2" High... $12.70 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15... $28.50 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 45 Caliber 36" Carbon... $35.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Mini Riser Mount 1-1/4"... $15.90 Available
- Tipton Cleaning Rod Rack Polymer Black... $9.49 Available
- Mission First Tactical Torch Quick Detach Flashlight Holder... $23.99 Available
- Bondhus Ball End Hex Wrench Bit Set 5/64"-1/2"... $26.99 Available
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $106.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Vertical Grip Polymer... $19.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rod
Overall Rod Length: Working Rod Length (In Description) + Handle Length
Handle Material: Polymer
Handle Length: 6-1/2"
Handle Mount to Rod: Dual Ball Bearing
Rod Material: Carbon Fiber
Protective Coating on Rod: N/A
Tip Material: Brass
|Gun Type||Caliber||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Military||8 x 36||Female|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16" x 27||Female|
- 17 to 20 Caliber = .158"
- 22 to 26 Caliber = .208"
- 27 to 45 Caliber = .250"
- 40+ Caliber = .375"
- 50 BMG Caliber = .375"
Warranty: 1-Year against manufacturing defects.
Tipton Deluxe Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rods are warranted to withstand reasonable blows, torque pressures and shaft flexations during the course of normal firearm service operation. Use caution to minimize flexing the junction between the cleaning rod handle and the cleaning rod shaft. Tipton also recommends both the use of a bore guide to protect the firearm action, and wearing prudent safety eyewear when cleaning and/or services any firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.