Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-200-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 44-40 WCF (429 Diameter) 200 Grain Flat Nose
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 428 Diameter... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Volquartsen Bolt Tune-Up Kit for Ruger 10/22... $30.42 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $19.99 Available
- Power Custom Fully CNC Machined Modified Bolt Assembly Ruger... $112.49 Available
- Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weaponlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $149.99 Available
- "Bullet Casting 101" DVD By Ammosmith.com, LLC... $16.49 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 427 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C429-240-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Lead Pot... $19.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.