Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 30-06 Springfield
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #12 (6mm PPC, 6.5... $3.19 Available
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Conditioning Kit... $10.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Rifle Powder Charging Die 22 to 30 Calibers... $11.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold CTL312-160-2R 7.62x39mm (312... $19.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter)... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.41 - $1.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #209 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 380 ACP... $25.77 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain Boat... $30.49 - $73.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 380 ACP... $5.19 Available
Die Size: 7/8"-14 threads
Shellholder Included: Yes
Notes: 2 Year Warranty
Shipping Weight: 1.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.