Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP) +P 200 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $30.30 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $27.49 Available
- Ed Brown Mainspring Housing Flat with Drop-In Maxi-Well 1911... $79.99 Available
- Ed Brown Beavertail Grip Safety with Memory Groove 1911 Series... $37.99 Available
- Ed Brown Magazine Release with Oversize Button 1911 Blue... $33.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP)... $23.99 - $202.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older pre war revovers. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore 45 Auto Rim +P Ammunition:
You've been asking for a couple +P 45 AUTO RIM loads for a long time, so by popular demand, here they are. Both loads are using high quality Starline brass. We've also incorporated a flash suppressed powder so you can shoot in the dark without blinding yourself and this is important because over 95% of all civilian shootings in the USA occur in low light when the criminal element is at work. Both of these loads are the equivalent of +P+ 45 ACP ammo or as it is also known, 45 Super. These are very stout loads, but will not harm modern 45 ACP revolvers, nor will these loads harm any post war 45 ACP revolvers. Feel free to safely shoot these loads in any post war 45 ACP revolver that is in normal good operating condition.
Check out the below velocities fired from personal real world revolvers, NOT test barrels. You'll notice that the new S&W 4 inch Mt. Gun gives speeds almost as fast as the older S&W revolvers with 5.5 and 6.5 inch barrels. This is NOT a typo. It simply shows that the new S&W revolvers are made to much tighter tolerances than the older S&W revolvers and therefore give higher velocities per inch of barrel.
Item # 32B - 200gr. Jacketed Hollow Point bullet
Item # 32B was designed for expansion and massive terminal damage, with less than 1/2 the penetration of item # 32A. Expect about 14 inches of penetration.