Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube
- Lyman 4500 Lube Sizer Bullet Sizer and Lubricator with Heater ... $193.99 - $214.99 Select Options
- Lyman Top Punch #649... $10.49 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lyman Ideal Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.19 Available
- Allen Rifle and Shotgun Gun Sock Silicone-Treated Polyester... $5.79 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 358 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Allen Pistol Gun Sock Silicone-Treated Polyester 14" Pink... $3.69 Available
- Carlson's Snap Cap 9mm Luger Aluminum Red Package of 5... $17.60 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Rifle Powder Charging Die 22 to 30 Calibers... $11.49 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 44, 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Lyman Top Punch #311... $10.49 Available
Material: Orange Magic is a special blend designed for rapid-fire handgun shooting
Quantity: 1 stick, 1-1/4 ounce,
Melting Point: 150 Degrees Fahrenheit
Features: Works with bench mounted lubri-sizers that accept 1" x 4" lube sticks
Notes: Lube heater is recommended for best results
Shipping Weight: 0.105 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.