Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Belt Holster Right Hand Springfield XDM Full Size 4-1/2" Tek-Lok Kydex Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDM 9mm Luger 19-Round... $27.99 Available
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $23.27 Closeout Special
- Otis 22 to 45 Caliber Pistol Cleaning System... $36.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Pro-Series Competition Single Magazine Pouch Right... $33.99 - $42.49 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny Rail Fits Yankee Hill... $17.20 - $18.50 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Bipod Stud Steel... $1.99 Available
The SRB attachment features a wide Kydex molded section that holds the holster away from the belt with a loop at each end. Fits belts up to 2-1/4".
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.