Daniel Defense Barrel with A2 Front Sight Base AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Government Contour Carbine Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 12.5" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte Pre-Ban
- Gerber MP Freehand Multi-Tool Black with Berry-Compliant... $94.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Front Sight Taper Pin Reamer AR-15... $17.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15 Stainless Package of 2... $1.99 Available
- Smith Enterprise Armorer's Barrel Wrench AR-15 Steel... $54.99 Available
- Model 1 Armorer's Action Block with Lower Receiver Action... $45.00 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $58.99 Available
- DPMS Handguard Cap AR-15 .750" Inside Diameter Round Black... $3.49 Available
- Vltor VC-A1 Flash Hider 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $52.20 Available
This 12.5" AR-15 Pistol Barrel features a Government Profile that is slim under the handguard and heavy forward of the gas block, a Carbine Length Gas Port, and a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance. Its 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 7" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with medium to heavy weight projectiles of up to about 77 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 12.5"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: Government
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: F-Marked Forged Front Sight Base w/Bayonet Lug
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.