SGM Tactical Picatinny Rail Saiga, AK-47 Polymer Black
- Burris FastFire III Reflex Red Dot Sight with Picatinny Mount... $249.00 Select Options
- Burris 1" Xtreme Tactical Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... $57.40 Select Options
- TAPCO Gas Piston AK-47, AK-74, Saiga Stainless Steel... $12.99 Available
- Midwest Industries 2-Piece Handguard Quad Rail Saiga AK-47... $119.95 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-74 5.45x39mm Russian Polymer... $10.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- Midwest Industries Quick Detach Picatinny-Style Scope Mount... $109.95 Available
- Hogue 2-Piece OverMolded Grip and Handguard AK-47, AK-74... $39.99 Select Options
- Archangel OPFOR Adjustable Stock AK-47 Polymer... $46.99 Select Options
This picatinny rail is raised to allow for the mounting of optics on an AK or Saiga style rifle. The mil-spec rail will accept most standard mounting options so the user can add red dot scopes, holographic sights or traditional rifle scopes to the AK platform. Molded from HTN/50 polymer, this rail will stand up to hard use and provide a solid mounting platform.
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.