RCBS Lead Pot
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- RCBS Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $48.99 Available
- RCBS Lead Dipper... $25.99 Available
- RCBS 4-Cavity Ingot Mold without Handle... $21.99 Available
- Lyman Black Powder Gold Lube... $5.19 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin... $2.09 - $3.09 Select Options
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Rifle Die Decapping Rod... $7.09 Available
- Certified Hardening Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (30% Antimony,... $31.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die... $14.29 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-125-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Deluxe Scale Check Weights 510.5 Grains... $49.99 Available
Material: Cast Iron pot, steel handle
Function: Lead pot for melting and blending lead alloy
Capacity: 10 lbs.
Notes: Features a flat bottom and pouring spout
Internal Dimensions: 4" Wide x 2-1/4" tall
Shipping Weight: 2.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.