Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 311 Diameter
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $31.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold CTL312-160-2R 7.62x39mm (312... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Bullets 303 Caliber and 7.7mm Japanese (.3105... $34.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter... $16.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C312-185-1R 303 British (312... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-170-F 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C312-155-2R 7.62x39mm (312 Diameter)... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.