GG&G HK USP Flashlight Adapter Aluminum Matte
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- HK Magazine HK USP for use with Jet Funnel 9mm Luger 18-Round... $54.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger Steel Matte... $40.00 - $54.00 Select Options
- HK Magazine HK USP 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $33.17 - $120.72 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Nikon PROSTAFF Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm BDC 150 Reticle... $149.95 Available
- Vickers Tactical Slide Stop Glock Models 17, 17L, 18, 19, 21,... $18.95 Available
- SOG Dark Energy Flashlight LED with 1 CR123A Battery Aluminum... $39.22 Available
- GG&G GS-1 Extended Picatinny-Style Riser Mount 3" AR-15... $65.44 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Streamlight TLR-2 Tactical Illuminator Flashlight White LED... $264.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.