Sig Sauer Adaptive Carbine Platform with Universal Railed Pistol Adapter Aluminum Black
- Machined Aircraft Aluminum Housing with M1913 Top Rail and 3 Additional Rails
- Will accept most railed guns with barrels up to 5" in length
- Fast, easy conversion and works with most railed pistols, equipped with a QD sling mount
- Brings Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) features to almost any handgun
The Standard Adaptive Carbine Platform (ACP) from Sig Sauer allows any handgun with an accessory rail to be quickly modified into a personal defense weapon or carbine style firearm. Regardless of the brand, most pistols equipped with an accessory rail can be mounted to the ACP without the need for modification to the base gun. Fabricated from solid aircraft-grade aluminum, the ACP is tough as nails. Sporting M1913 rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions with a full-length top rail at the 12 o’clock position for maximum modification. Compatible accessories such as lights, red dot sights and lasers can be mounted for additional functionality.
Length - 14.0 in
Width - 2.75 in
Height - 5.0 in
Weight - 17.0 oz
Installation of the SIG ACP may create a configuration that is restricted in certain areas.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 3.160 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
MidwayUSA Range and Field Bag
$19.99List Price: $24.99 - $29.99 Save up to $10.00 (33%)
NRA Official Action Pistol Targets B-24 50' Paper Package of 100
Mako Universal Picatinny Scope Mount for Pistols with...