Atlas Bipod AFAR (Accuracy International, Freeland, Anschutz Rail) Kit Steel Black
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Spitzer Boat... $19.29 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 175 Grain... $36.99 - $222.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Ammunition 30 Luger 93 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of... $24.49 Available
- Fiocchi Ammunition 30 Luger 93 Grain Jacketed Soft Point Box... $24.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Rifle... $12.99 Available
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 308 Winchester 155 Grain Custom... $25.13 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- Prvi Partizan Thunder Ammunition 7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser)... $19.79 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 270 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.52 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.