Benchmade 550 Griptilian Folding Knife 3.45" 154CM Stainless Steel Modified Sheepsfoot Blade Polymer Handle
- Videos (2)
Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
Blade Steel: 154CM Stainless Steel
Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Reverisble
Carry Options: Pocket Clip
Locking Mechanism: Axis
Rockwell Hardness: 58-61 HRC
Blade length: 3.45"
Blade Thickness: 0.115"
Closed Length: 4.62"
Overall Length: 8.07"
Weight: 3.25 oz.
Made in USA
According to Benchmade AXIS gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar which rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spanning the liners and positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped, tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar it?s inertia to engage the knife tang, and as a result the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar itself.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid
$9.49 - $14.49
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Lansky Folded Diamond Tapered Sharpening Rod
Lansky Standard Knife Sharpening System with Coarse, Medium...
- Benchmade 555 Mini-Griptilian Folding Knife 2.91" 154CM... View More Options
- Benchmade 111H20 Water Knife Folding Pocket Knife 3.43"... View More Options
- Benchmade 915 Triage Folding Pocket Knife 3.5" Modified... View More Options
- Benchmade 553 Griptilian Folding Knife 3.45" 154CM Stainless... View More Options