Fenix PD20 Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black
- Streamlight Polytac Flashlight White LED with Batteries (2... $38.59 - $42.49 Select Options
- Streamlight ProTac 1L Flashlight LED with 1 CR123A Battery... $41.99 Available
- Streamlight PolyTac LED HP Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $47.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Fenix E40 Flashlight LED requires 4 AA Batteries Aluminum... $45.95 Available
The Fenix PD20 utilizes a rear power and mode switch configuration. This is a very user-friendly configuration that utilizes a combination of bezel tightening mechanism to switch between modes. With the bezel tightened, the light will always come on in turbo mode and a quick off-on will call up the strobe mode. Loosening the bezel will cause the light to come on in low, and it can then be cycled through medium and high and then SOS modes.
- Bulb: Cree XP-G R5 LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 180 Lumens
- High: 90 Lumens
- Mid: 38 Lumens
- Low: 9 Lumens
- Strobe: 180
- SOS: 90
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hour 41 Minutes
- High: 3 Hours 56 Minutes
- Mid: 10 Hours
- Low: 66 Hours
- Battery: 1 CR123 Battery (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 3"
- Diameter: 0.9"
- Weight: 1.4 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.