Remington Stock Bolt 8 5/16 " Long 870 Wood Stock
- James Godfrey Replacement Grip Screw and Escutcheon Set... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Stock Bearing Plate 870, 1100, 11-87 12, 16 Gauge... $4.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud 115 RGS Set... $1.64 Available
- PACT Club Shot Timer 3... $142.99 Available
- Remington Supercell Recoil Pad Remington 870, 1100, 11-87,... $17.99 Available
- Browning Recoil Pad Screw Gold 12-20... $1.20 Available
- Birchwood Casey S&F Gun Stock Clear Sealer & Filler 3 oz... $4.59 Available
- Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil Gunstock Finish 3 oz Liquid... $5.09 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 1/4-28 Thread... $2.49 Available
- Remington Stock Bolt 10 1/4 " Long 870 Synthetic Stocks... $6.39 Available
- Baker 12 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $19.90 Available
- Power Custom Skeletonized Extended Bolt Handle and Recoil... $64.99 Available
This bolt fits Remington 870 models with wood stocks only!
- Length: 8 5/16 inches
- Thread pitch: 1/4 x 28 TPI
Shipping Weight: 0.105 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.