Remington Stock Bolt 8 5/16 " Long 870 Wood Stock
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Stud Pack 3/4" Wood Screw Pack of 12... $6.99 Available
- Magpul Forward Sling Mount Remington 870, Mossberg 500, 590... $28.45 Available
- BlackHawk Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shell Holder Nylon Black... $16.99 Available
- Remington Fore End Tube Nut 870 12 Gauge... $9.39 Available
- Remington Receiver Stud (7/16"-28 Thread) 870... $5.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $9.39 Available
- Remington Forend Tube Assembly New-Style Post 1985 870 12... $42.49 Available
- Speedfeed Law Enforcement Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Stock Assembly Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge... $84.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nordic Components MXT Modular Magazine Tube Extension Assembly... $46.50 - $75.95 Select Options
- Remington Stock Bearing Plate 870, 1100, 11-87 12, 16 Gauge... $4.99 Available
This bolt fits Remington 870 models with wood stocks only!
- Length: 8 5/16 inches
- Thread pitch: 1/4 x 28 TPI
Shipping Weight: 0.105 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.