Wolff Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander 23 lb
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $7.89 Available
- Del-Ton Bolt Gas Ring AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Tactical Magazine Release 1911 Stainless Steel... $26.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Release Spring 1911 Factory Power... $2.73 Available
- EGW Magazine Release Lock 1911 Hex Head Stainless... $4.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring HK USP Full Size 14 lb Factory Power 45... $7.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Complete Pin Set 1911 Blue... $11.95 Available
- Wolff Plunger Spring 1911... $3.49 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring HK USP Full Size 12 lb Factory Power 9mm... $7.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Commander 18 lb... $7.89 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
Material: Premium Spring Steel
Features: Quality replacement springs
Gunsmithing Required: Requires disassembly and assembly for installation
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.