Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 410 Bore 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon
- Hoppe's #9 Moly 4 oz Aerosol... $6.85 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell Plain Paper Target 4" Bullseye Package of 25... $3.38 Closeout Special
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.69 Available
- Bore Tech Tornado Style Shotgun Cleaning Brush 10 Gauge Spiral... $4.19 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 10 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Pistol Bore Brush 357, 38 Caliber, 9mm 8 x 32... $3.69 Available
- Champion VisiShot Sight-In Target 13" x 18" Paper Package of... $7.09 Available
- Safariland 328 Belt Holster Right Hand Sig Sauer P220, P226... $53.99 Available
Technical Information: Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag
Shipping Weight: 0.025 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.