Hogue Grips 1911 Government, Commander with Extended Magazine Well Cocobolo
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Extended Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- PTG 4-Flute Double Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter... $30.49 Available
- PTG 4-Flute Double Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter... $11.29 Available
- Nicholson Machinist's Scraper with Handle... $12.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel... $7.75 Available
- Mako Grip Panels with Integrated Magazine Well 1911... $24.15 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG 4-Flute Double Square End Micrograin Carbide Mill Cutter... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Interchangeable Pilot Muzzle and Cylinder 45-Degree... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.