Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain Nosler Partition Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 243 Caliber, 6mm... $12.79 Available
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target White Tail Deer Paper... $24.99 Available
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $54.99 Available
- Remington Premier Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Copper... $49.49 Available
- Remington Premier Ammunition 243 Winchester 95 Grain AccuTip... $37.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 243 Winchester 90 Grain... $37.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $64.99 Available
- Simmons Whitetail Classic Rifle Scope 6.5-20x 50mm Adjustable... $109.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain Oryx... $39.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 308 Norma Magnum 180 Grain... $57.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Today Sellier and Bellot produce ammunition using high quality components which is the choice of hunters, competitive shooters, law enforcement agencies and militaries around the world. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Nosler Partition Bullets feature a fully tapered jacket that ruptures instantly at the thin jacket mouth, yet the gradual thickening along the bullet's axis controls expansion and curls the jacket uniformly outward at high or low velocities. Nosler's integral Partition supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead alloy core. The enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration. The special crimp locks in the rear core section, adding strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.