Bog-Pod CLD-2 (Camo Legged Devil) Tall Bipod Shooting Sticks 22" to 68" Swivel Head All-Terrain Feet Black and Camo
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $28.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Trap... $29.99 Available
- Redding Case Lube Pad... $12.79 Available
- Forster Universal Collet Style Bullet Puller... $16.49 Available
- Forster Collet Bullet Puller Collet 27 Caliber (270 Diameter)... $11.29 Available
- Forster Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $11.29 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Mounting Kit 1"... $107.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250... $45.99 Available
- Lyman Flash Hole Uniformer Tool... $14.49 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180... $40.49 Available
- Forster Collet Bullet Puller Collet 33 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $11.29 Available
Technical Information: Bog-Pod Camo Legged Devil (CLD) Tall Bipod
Minimum Height: 22"
Maximum Height: 68"
Shipping Weight: 3.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.