Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer M400, SIG 556, SIG 516 223 Remington 10-Round Steel Black
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.79 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $15.25 - $24.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855... $10.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $16.04 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15 223... $18.85 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15 223... $15.59 Available
- PRI Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Steel Black... $25.00 - $42.99 Select Options
This 10-Round AR-15 Magazine is the same as those shipped with each new Sig M400, 516 or 556 Series rifle that's delivered to a location with a law that restricts magazine capacity. This magazine is also an excellent choice for use in the prone position due to its small footprint beneath the rifle that allows both the gun and the shooter to get lower to the ground for increased stability.
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Capacity: 10-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Floorplate: Steel, Removable
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.