Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #36, 36 Caliber (363-365 Diameter)
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #20, 20 Caliber (204 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #22, 22 Caliber (223-224 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #30, 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) (308... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #24, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Speer Bullets 9x18mm (9mm Makarov) (364 Diameter) 95 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain... $34.49 Available
- Speer Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain Spitzer Boat... $32.49 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #33, 338 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #47, 475 Caliber (475 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $17.42 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #416, 416 Caliber (416 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #31, 7.7mm (312 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 9.3mm (366 Diameter) 250... $47.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Carbide Case Trimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $97.99 Available
Fits: Lyman Case Trimmers
Function: Caliber Specific Pilot, fit located in item description
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.