Glock Magazine Glock 29 10mm Auto 10-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 36 Polymer Black... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 29, 30 (9-Round) Polymer... $9.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 20, 20SF 10mm Auto 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 135... $14.99 - $103.99 Select Options
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 230... $59.99 Available
- XS 24/7 Express Sight Set Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 37 Steel Matte... $108.00 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.