KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation, 2nd Modification Non Rotating AR-15 Small Pin .154" Stainless Steel
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 EZ Pull Takedown Pin Set Steel Matte... $17.20 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $3.59 Available
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $8.50 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.49 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine Release Assembly AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $7.49 Available
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.085 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.