Magpul MS3 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling with Push Button Swivel Nylon Black
- Magpul MS1 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling Nylon ... $33.20 Select Options
- CrossTac Tactical Single/Double Point Sling with Push Button... $53.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries 3 Point Battle Sling AR-15 Nylon... $23.99 Select Options
- FNH Universal Tactical Sling 3-Point Nylon Black... $79.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul ASAP Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter... $28.45 Available
- Magpul RSA Rail Mount Sling Adapter Loop AR-15 Steel Melonite... $28.45 Available
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- Magpul MSA Sling Mount Adapter Loop Fits MOE AR-15 Handguards... $23.70 Available
- MagPul MIAD, MOE, MOE Plus Pistol Grip Core AR-15 Holds 2... $14.20 Select Options
The Magpul MS3 Sling is a much improved version of the MS2 sling. The MS3 features redesigned hardware and improved 1.25" webbing for increased durability and comfort. The MS3 QD has a heavy-duty QD Swivel as a rear attachment point instead of the standard Magpul Paraclip. This allows the sling to integrate with stocks that already have QD cups imbedded in them on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. The crossbolt lock bar in the paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever close for extra security. Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion of the paraclip. Technical Information: Mounting Options:
- Rear: Receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a QD socket for one-point attachment
- Front: Compatible with Magpul RSA, MSA and Foward Sling Mount as well as many snap-hook style sling loops; standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.