This DPMS complete upper assembly features a 16" heavy profile 4140 chrome-moly barrel with a 1 in 9" twist and a 5.56x45mm NATO chamber. The twist rate and chamber of this barrel allows the use of a wide variety of ammunition, including military surplus. The A3 upper features mil-spec picatinny rail that will accept a wide variety of iron sights and optics. The GlacierGuard 2-piece handguards are molded from high temperature polymer that use 15 integrated cooling fins to resist over heating even with 200 rounds of fully automatic fire. The barrel features standard crowned muzzle and a forged front sight base with a sling swivel. The upper is finished with mil-spec anodizing and a Teflon coating, the steel parts are finished with a black phosphate coating. Complete bolt carrier assembly and standard charging handle are included with this complete upper receiver assembly.
- Upper Receiver: A3 with Teflon Coating, forward assist, shell deflector and dust cover.
- Barrel: 16" 4140 Chrome-Moly, Heavy Profile
- Twist: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- Flash Hider: None
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Handguard: GlacierGuard fiber reinforced AP4
- Sights: Forged A2 Front sight base with sling swivel
- Weight: 6 lbs, 2 oz