Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Shotgun 26" Nylon Coated 5/16 x 27 Thread
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine Base Pad 1911 with... $3.99 Available
- Loctite 271 Threadlocker Red 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Save-It 12 Gauge Shotshell Shell Catcher Steel... $14.29 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $7.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Bore Cleaning Jag 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $4.29 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Crescent Tube and Magazine Cap Pliers... $33.99 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Small Converts 8 x 36 Thread to 8 x 32... $2.49 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 20 to 28 Gauge 5/16 x 27... $4.29 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- Dewey Shotgun Slotted Tip All Gauges 5/16 x 27 Male Thread... $2.29 Available
- Menck Mark III Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Mossberg... $49.99 Available
Technical Information Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod
- If rod description does not specify a thread type, the rod is male threaded.
- Dewey strongly recommends NOT using TM Solution by Sinclair International. It will attack the nylon coating on the rod
Shipping Weight: 1.295 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.