RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 284 Caliber, 7mm
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 6.5mm... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 6mm... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 22 Caliber... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 30 Caliber... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 270 Caliber... $5.29 Available
- Lyman Flash Hole Uniformer Tool... $14.49 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Long Angled... $15.49 Available
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $37.49 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge SP10 1-5/8 to 2 oz Bag of... $17.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7mm Remington Ultra... $2.95 Closeout Special
Fits: RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool,
Function: Pilot stop for 7mm/.284 Diameter Cases
Notes: Centers deburring tool and prevents in the removal of too much brass
Shipping Weight: 0.018 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.