Avery NeoBottle Thermos 1 Liter BuckBrush Camo
- GHG Windproof Skull Cap Fleece... $16.99 Select Options
- Avery PVC Insulated Gauntlet Gloves... $21.99 Select Options
- Avery Skull Cap Fleece ... $8.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Drake EST Refuge GORE-TEX Waterproof Gloves Polyester... $40.23 - $64.99 Select Options
- Banded Blind Gloves Polyester... $37.99 Select Options
- Otis Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon... $3.29 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $22.99 Available
- Gerber Stainless Steel Water Bottle... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $6.89 Select Options
- Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack ... $54.95 Select Options
- Webbed carry handle
- Adjustable/removable webbing shoulder strap
- Rubberized "sharkskin" bottom for maximum traction
- 1000 ml double-wall stainless steel bottle
- Stainless steel cup with plastic liner for easy clean up
- Twist/pour top for maximum heat retention
- 36 oz liquid capacity
Shipping Weight: 1.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.