Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 311-100-2R 32 Caliber (311 Diameter) 100 Grain 2 Ogive Radius
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C312-155-2R 7.62x39mm (312 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 311-93-1R 32-20 WCF, 32 S&W Long, 32... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 7.62 Russian Nagant (7.62x38mmR) Revolver... $35.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 32 ACP... $5.19 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL314-90-SWC 32-20 WCF, 32 S&W Long,... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Lee Classic Loader 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm Rimmed)... $27.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 H&R Magnum... $31.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-240-2R 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.