Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #314299 303 Caliber (314 Diameter) 200 Grain Round Nose Gas Check
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 325 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 31 Caliber Long... $20.49 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 32 Caliber, 8mm Box of 1000... $34.99 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser), 8mm... $20.49 Available
- GrovTec Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $15.99 Available
- Remington Ejector Spring 700... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #516... $17.49 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 431 Diameter... $26.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C312-185-1R 303 British (312... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #470... $10.49 Available
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .314"
Shipping Weight: 0.825 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.