Buck 110 Folding Hunting Knife 3.75" 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Point Blade
The Buck 110 Folding Hunter is the original folding lockback; large enough for any chore, but small enough when folded for belt or pocket carry. With a 3.75" blade with 420HC steel, 110 Folding Hunter is ready for any job you made have in store for it. A USA-made distressed leather sheath is included with this knife to help you carry it everyday. Made in the USA and backed by the Buck Forever Warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420C Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: Lock back
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Nail notch
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Closed Length: 4.875"
- Overall Length: 8.625"
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Gerber Edge 1.1" Utility Knife Replaceable Utility Blade...
DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 4-Round Steel...
- NAP Zip Saw Hand Held Bone Saw Stainless Steel...
Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System...
- Buck 183 Alpha Crosslock Folding Knife 3" Modified Spear Point...
Remington Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 12 Gauge Lead or...
$15.99 - $25.99
- KA-BAR Hobo 3-in-1 Utensil Kit...
- Kershaw Taskmaster Folding Saw 7" High Carbon Steel Blade...