Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 429 Diameter
- Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, SR-25/M110 SASS... $18.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $9.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 44 Caliber Box of 1000... $38.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $16.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-214-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C429-240-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-240-2R 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C430-310-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-240-2R 44 Special, 44 Remington... $39.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.