- Speed: 365 fps
- AVI Limbs reduce noise by up to 30%
- ADV Trigger for Consistency and Accuracy
- Illuminated Multi-Reticle 3x 32mm Scope
The new Buck Commander Crossbow from Barnett utilizes the same shoot through stirrup design that makes the Predator crossbow so powerful with a new sleek stock design, making the Buck Commander the ultimate hunting crossbow. AVI limbs reduce noise by up to 30% and the revolutionary ADV trigger makes this crossbow deadly accurate. The Buck Commander delivers bone crunching power and penetration and is the ideal choice for either the beginner or the seasoned crossbow hunter. Included in the package are a multi-reticle illuminated 3x 32mm scope, four 22" bolts with field points, and a quick detach quiver.
- Aluminum flight rail
- Whiplash Cams
- Crosswire Strings and Cables
- ADF Trigger System
- Barnett Illuminated 3x 32mm multi reticle red/green scope
- Barnsdale Limbs laminated with AVI noise dampening technology
- Made in the USA
- Speed: 365 FPS
- Kinetic Energy: 126 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 175 lb
- Power Stroke: 14"
- Overall Length: 37"
- Axle to Axle: 22"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Bolt Length: 22"
- Sight: 3x 32mm illuminated multi-reticle red/green scope
- Sight Battery: CR2032 (included)
- Barnett Illuminated 3x 32mm multi-reticle red/green scope
- Detachable 4 arrow quiver
- Four 22" Carbon Crossbow bolts with field points