Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer 1911 Government, Commander Polyurethane Package of 8
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $36.99 Available
- Nowlin Match Grade Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1138-12 (Replaces WAA12R)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 210 Grain... $51.99 Available
- Caspian Grips 1911 Government, Commander Bubinga with Caspian... $30.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Low Profile Steel Base Pad 1911... $36.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring Cap Pin 1911 ... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Wolff Type-2 Power Rib Mainspring S&W K, L, N-Frame Reduced... $15.49 Available
- Swenson Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.