The Browning Bruiser Takedown Gun Case
offers exceptional protection for your firearms during airline travel and transportation. The high-density polyethylene double wall construction makes this case one tough "Bruiser." Foam inserts in the case can be extended up to keep your barrels and buttstock separated and minimize damage from banging together during airline travel, or pushed inward out of the way if not needed. The tongue and groove lid with O-ring seal provides a weather-resistance seal, and recessed wheels ensure easy mobility. The Bruiser also features corrosion-inhibiting Zerust inserts to help protect firearms from rust.
- Dimensions: 38" x 14" x 5"
- Shell - Double wall high-density plate texturing
- Padding type - High-density foam with extendable foam insert barriers
- Hinge - Tough Lock
- Latch - Three locking points for padlocks
- Rounded corners
- Recessed handles
- Purge valve
- Tongue and groove lid with O-ring seal
- Corrosion-inhibiting Zerust inserts
- Recessed wheels
- Airline approved