Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
- Shooting Chrony Remote Control for F1 and Alpha Chronograph... $19.79 Available
- Vanguard Espod Plus 203AP Tripod Black... $88.09 Available
- Shooting Chrony Ballistic Printer for Chrony Chronograph... $85.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery 9 Volt Industrial Alkaline EN22 Pack of 12... $19.60 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph... $124.99 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph... $127.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph... $120.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph... $106.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Beta Chronograph... $115.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 200 Grain... $32.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $2.19 Available Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blemished Varmint Bullets 20 Caliber (204 Diameter) 40 Grain... $9.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 - $2.39 Available Select Options
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $14.99 Available
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $3.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- TAPCO Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Russian 20-Round Polymer... $17.99 Available Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Slotted Head 1911 Blue... $2.49 Available
Technical Information: Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
Battery: One 9V (not included)
Expected Battery Life: 48 Hours of continuous use
Height: 2" (folded)
Weight: Less than 2 lbs.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14-1/2".
- The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoor use, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.