Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $119.99 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph... $124.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph... $114.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph... $140.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph... $106.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Beta Chronograph... $115.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $2.99 Available Select Options
- Lee Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $3.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube... $9.99 - $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $44.16 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler Master Kit with... $76.99 Available
- Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob 6 lb "Easy Pour... $15.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger,... $3.09 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder Package of 11... $16.29 Available
Technical Information: Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
Battery: One 9V (not included)
Expected Battery Life: 48 Hours of continuous use
Height: 2" (folded)
Weight: Less than 2 lbs.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14-1/2".
- The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoor use, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.