Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
- Shooting Chrony Remote Control for F1 and Alpha Chronograph... $19.79 Available
- Vanguard Espod Plus 203AP Tripod Black... $88.09 Available
- Shooting Chrony Ballistic Printer for Chrony Chronograph... $85.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery 9 Volt Industrial Alkaline EN22 Pack of 12... $18.80 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Pal Chronograph... $99.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph... $124.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Master Chronograph... $127.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph... $120.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph... $106.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Beta Chronograph... $115.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Utility Box UB-10 Plastic Blue... $1.59 - $179.99 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $3.99 Available
- Lee Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $3.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $31.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler Master Kit with... $76.99 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $3.99 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 308 Winchester... $54.99 Available
Technical Information: Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph
Battery: One 9V (not included)
Expected Battery Life: 48 Hours of continuous use
Height: 2" (folded)
Weight: Less than 2 lbs.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14-1/2".
- The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
- For indoor use, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.